Southampton Golf & Country Club was designed by Robbie Robinson, one of the premier golf course architects of his time. The course opened in 1963.
In 2010 the course underwent extensive renovation under the direction of David L. Moote of R.F. Moote and Associates Ltd. – Golf Course Planners and Architects.
- R.C.G.A. rules govern all play except where modified by local rules
- Water hazards – yellow stakes
- Lateral hazards – red stakes
- Out of bounds – white stakes, fences or course boundaries
- Free drop from staked trees, cart paths and ground under repair
Rules of golf as distributed by Golf Canada govern play except where modified by local rules.
For the enjoyment of all
- Maximum 4 players per group
- Keep pace with the group ahead of you
- Replace your divots, repair your ball marks and rake bunkers
- Keep carts off tees and green aprons